What's new

Confused about upgrade price and who qualifies

iCONYK

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me with something.

When I did my reservation on the apple site it ran my social and my phone number and said I qualify for the 199 upgrade to 16g iPhone4.

I first got my iphone and ATT contract just last August. I am not even 1 year into my contract. I thought the upgrade was only those whose contract ended in 2010?

I then went to the apple site and did the preauthorization thing and it still shows me as getting the 199 deal. I just am confused why I am qualified?

Thanks for any insight..

Hopefully someone can help me with something.

When I did my reservation on the apple site it ran my social and my phone number and said I qualify for the 199 upgrade to 16g iPhone4.

I first got my iphone and ATT contract just last August. I am not even 1 year into my contract. I thought the upgrade was only those whose contract ended in 2010?

I then went to the apple site and did the preauthorization thing and it still shows me as getting the 199 deal. I just am confused why I am qualified?

Thanks for any insight..

i think in the keynote steve explained that at and t would accept early contracts to get the iphone 4 he said between certain dates.. you can watch the keynote on apples website https://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/keynote/ not sure exactly where he mentions it sorry but he does talk about prices contracts..etc