What's new

the shape of iphone 5s and iphone 6, which one do you like the most?

The shape is similar enough IMO. The added real estate on the 6 makes it better for me (the eyes are not what they used to be).

You need to make this a poll question.

A: iPhone 6
B: iPhone 5
C: Really don't care either way.

I choose B. I was always a fan of the squared off edges. The only reason I got rid of my 5 was the screen size was too small for my eyes. I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but I like the styling of the iPhone 5 that I had previously.

I love the screen size of the 6, however, and that brought me back from Android.

You need to make this a poll question.

A: iPhone 6
B: iPhone 5
C: Really don't care either way.

I choose B. I was always a fan of the squared off edges. The only reason I got rid of my 5 was the screen size was too small for my eyes. I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but I like the styling of the iPhone 5 that I had previously.

I love the screen size of the 6, however, and that brought me back from Android.

I can not agree you than more, I'm also a fan of the squared off edges, a poll question like yours is better.

I also have a space gray iPhone 6 and I do miss the sleek and sexy look of my iPhone 5 [emoji15] but I am getting used to the 6 and with the black leather Apple case I'm currently sporting that does give me somewhat the sleek look again.

I love my 6plus. It's classy and conservative [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I got used to the size of the 6 and when I use my wifes 5s I find it to be very small... I still really like the 5s, but am more happy with the 6 now.

With the exception of the side mounted power button, I'd like to have seen an iPhone 6 and 6 plus with styling closer to that of the iPhone 5S. I think such a design would be easier to grip securely, especially the larger 6 plus.

A lot of bent phones I think they should've made them a little thicker