the shape of iphone 5s and iphone 6, which one do you like the most?

the shape of iphone 5s and iphone 6, which one do you like the most?

The shape is similar enough IMO. The added real estate on the 6 makes it better for me (the eyes are not what they used to be).

You need to make this a poll question.

A: iPhone 6
B: iPhone 5
C: Really don't care either way.

I choose B. I was always a fan of the squared off edges. The only reason I got rid of my 5 was the screen size was too small for my eyes. I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but I like the styling of the iPhone 5 that I had previously.

I love the screen size of the 6, however, and that brought me back from Android.

You need to make this a poll question.

A: iPhone 6
B: iPhone 5
C: Really don't care either way.

I choose B. I was always a fan of the squared off edges. The only reason I got rid of my 5 was the screen size was too small for my eyes. I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but I like the styling of the iPhone 5 that I had previously.

I love the screen size of the 6, however, and that brought me back from Android.

I can not agree you than more, I'm also a fan of the squared off edges, a poll question like yours is better.

I also have a space gray iPhone 6 and I do miss the sleek and sexy look of my iPhone 5 [emoji15] but I am getting used to the 6 and with the black leather Apple case I'm currently sporting that does give me somewhat the sleek look again.

I love my 6plus. It's classy and conservative [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I got used to the size of the 6 and when I use my wifes 5s I find it to be very small... I still really like the 5s, but am more happy with the 6 now.

With the exception of the side mounted power button, I'd like to have seen an iPhone 6 and 6 plus with styling closer to that of the iPhone 5S. I think such a design would be easier to grip securely, especially the larger 6 plus.

Latest posts

Back