What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

Hi im new n i was wondering if there is a jb for an iphone 4 4.2.1 out yet? thx for the help

Hi im new n i was wondering if there is a jb for an iphone 4 4.2.1 out yet? thx for the help

There are bunch of JB tools that you can use to JB your iPhone 4 on firmware 4.2.1 but there is no unlock, so if you depend on it, do not upgrade to 4.2.1.

Regards :)

There are bunch of JB tools that you can use to JB your iPhone 4 on firmware 4.2.1 but there is no unlock, so if you depend on it, do not upgrade to 4.2.1.

Regards :)

Aww darn! im trying to unlock it cause im using tmobile i bought the iphone new so it was already on 4.2.1 =/ does anyone know when i will be able to unlock it? thx for the reply

Aww darn! im trying to unlock it cause im using tmobile i bought the iphone new so it was already on 4.2.1 =/ does anyone know when i will be able to unlock it? thx for the reply

I've also bought mine new from T-Mobile in Salzburg in the beginning of the december and it was also on 4.2.1, even dough they had displayed 4.1 models and told me that all are 4.1. But now it's too late and I'm still waiting for unlock, but I'm losing my patience and if someone offered me HTC Desire HD I've might take that deal :(