What's new

The "Anything Goes" (within reason) Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertlc

Reaction score
Welcome to this thread.

Consider this thread a place to carry on ongoing conversations, or a place for some people to run up their postcount. Kind like a TiVo for chat.

Anything can be discussed here within the rules of the forum. Keep it clean and let's get to know one another and have fun!

We've had good success with this thread over on iPad Forums, so I thought we could give it a try here.

Come on in, introduce yourself and let's start talking!

Bob

I have had an iPad 1 since June 2010 and an iPhone 4S since December 2011.

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

So what's going on with everyone?

Any interesting stories?

I have the white iPhone 4 8gb iOS 5.0.1 jailbroke and all.
I love just about everything except the 8gb.
I went to walnut one day and my car broke down so I had to go back in to buy a phone. I got a reg 22$ flip phone. Well I only used it the one time. Didn't even open the charger to it or take of the plastic on the screen.
It eventually died and Verizon was doing the trade in program, so I decided to take it there. They gave me in store credit, for that same flip phone, of 37$. Crazy I know lol.
I asked for the white iPhone 16gb but the only iPhone they had was the white 8gb. The lady at Verizon told me I could get the phone then and come back before the end of the month with receipt in great like new condition and trade it in. Well I called the next day and was told that I couldn't do that. Now they don't have iPhone 4 anymore at Verizon and they are ~600$ at apple. I paid $99 for the iPhone 4 I have now.
I don't trust getting an iPhone from eBay.
My daughter has the iPod touch, she got it last year. She just turned 4 years old a few weeks ago. My other daughter is 2 years old, she also plays with it.
It has the otterbox defender series case, as does my iPhone 4.
Btw walnut is what I call Walmart.
Haha.
I'm sure this is the longest thread.
Well I was just bored. I figured I'd waste some time.
Thumbs up if you read all this. Or thumbs down idk.

Had to stay at home with the sick 3-year-old yesterday.

Sent her to preschool this morning, they just called, she's sick again.

Guess I'll be working from home again tomorrow with her.

robertlc said:
Had to stay at home with the sick 3-year-old yesterday.

Sent her to preschool this morning, they just called, she's sick again.

Guess I'll be working from home again tomorrow with her.

Heh I work from home and have twin 2 year olds. One was sick yesterday and nothing got done lol

Hope your girl feels better soon.

Welcome Peaches! :)

After playing with siri I am glad I did not get the 4S as it cant even find places in the uk yet so hopefully next year it will be out of beta and worth getting

Unleashed said:
Welcome Peaches! :)

After playing with siri I am glad I did not get the 4S as it cant even find places in the uk yet so hopefully next year it will be out of beta and worth getting

If it still ain't working properly in the uk by the time the next iPhone is out I think it would really hurt the sales.

Yes, welcome Peaches!

This is the place where we can talk about most anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.