What's new

TetherMe not Working

benny8817

Reaction score
iPhone 4 AT&T. Jailbroken and installed TetherMe to use on StraightTalk. When I go to Network Settings to change the APN Settings the options aren't there. When i tried to reinstall TetherMe it jams up and wont install so now i am trying a Factory Reset and it looks like it might be stuck because it has been taking about 15-20 minutes and is still on the rotating wheel. Any Suggestions?????

iPhone 4 AT&T. Jailbroken and installed TetherMe to use on StraightTalk. When I go to Network Settings to change the APN Settings the options aren't there. When i tried to reinstall TetherMe it jams up and wont install so now i am trying a Factory Reset and it looks like it might be stuck because it has been taking about 15-20 minutes and is still on the rotating wheel. Any Suggestions?????

Did you do the factory reset from within the Settings app on the phone itself? Cause that Reset area should ALWAYS be avoided for those with jail broken phones. Trying to resets cause jail broken iDevices to go into a loop - which is what appears is happening.

If you've done that, you'll have to get your phone into DFU Mode, restore iOS 5.1.1 and then re-jailbreak break it. Then, you can start again.

Marilyn