What's new

Issues with tetherme.

dylandaniel1991

Reaction score
O I jail broke my iPhone yesterday using redsnow. iOS 5.0.1. I was playing around with cydia and downloaded tetherme but I've run into issues. When I turn it on, it'll ask to turn on wifi and Bluetooth to tether, but then it just shows me the spinning wheel next to "personal hotspot" and never actually turns on. Sometimes when I go to turn it on, however, it will say it's turned on, but none of my devices show it as a signal and when I pleas the settings option in the upper left and go back to the main settings screen, it still shows it as off. Anyone else have this issue?

Jmills87 said:
What repo did you download it from?

I bought it from the big boss source. I have the developer looking at it but just wondered if I was the only one. It looks that way=\

Jmills87 said:
What repo did you download it from?

Just In case anyone else has this issue, a restore and re jailbreak did the trick! Happy new year!

Just In case anyone else has this issue, a restore and re jailbreak did the trick! Happy new year!

I think it was due to some bug in older version of redsn0w - just retail breaking with b3 would also have worked I think...

sbingner said:
I think it was due to some bug in older version of redsn0w - just retail breaking with b3 would also have worked I think...

Yeah I think so too I just decided to start from scratch just in case