What's new

Taptalk

I use it to access three forums. It allows me to easily access forums from work or school. I love it, well worth the price of a Starbucks coffee.

Yes many use it I don't remember paying for it as I think its a lite version that's free

The lite version is free but you can only use it to read posts - You can't write posts with it. They are both in the App Store !!!!!

That was my error I did buy it after trying free version.

It is perfect for moderating sites I can switch between iPad forum and iPhone forum on the fly

Col.Bris

Tried updating my IPhone 4 Forum Profile from Tapatalk - couldn't get it to work - I must be doing something wrong (it's under "More>Edit>Configure>Profile"

Anybody else having this problem ??

Tapatalk is a good app tho. Thats the only reason i found/participate in this forum.

I only look at this forum through tapatalk as well. I actually bought it because my most frequented forum supports it. It was well worth the money for me. I probably use it more than any other app. The problem with looking at forums through safari as all the links you can accidentally click on while scrolling and what not. I wish it supported all the forums I am on.

Another build out today. Looking nicer each time. Hopefully they fixed it from crashing every now and again.

anyone have problems with this app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest build seems rock solid. I use it all day every day.

All forums are available that have the software activated the list is huge

I also moderate iphone4forum.net part of the group that ate owned by admin so I can switch back and forth on the fly to moderate both forums.

It is a great app well worth the money.

Col.bris

It is a nice app, I think it adds a lot of value and it would save my time, which I have to spend on the computer.

I bought this app and I can't seem to find this forum in this app. Is there a certain name to search under.

I bought this app and I can't seem to find this forum in this app. Is there a certain name to search under.

It hasn't been working at all. I thought the site was down because I view this forum almost exclusively om tapatalk.