iDude3 Administrator Staff member Jan 15, 2011 #31 Working on it now! --- It might have broke when we moved the site from iPhone4Forum.net to iPhoneForums.net.
Working on it now! --- It might have broke when we moved the site from iPhone4Forum.net to iPhoneForums.net.
iDude3 Administrator Staff member Jan 16, 2011 #32 Should be fixed now! We are also working on a custom version that should be done within the next few weeks.
Should be fixed now! We are also working on a custom version that should be done within the next few weeks.
B beezy New Member Jan 17, 2011 #33 iDan said: Working on it now! --- It might have broke when we moved the site from iPhone4Forum.net to iPhoneForums.net. Click to expand... That makes sense. Actually I gave the URL out to a friend and I typed in and saw the s on the end and thought that didn't look right. At least I know I'm not crazy now heh.
iDan said: Working on it now! --- It might have broke when we moved the site from iPhone4Forum.net to iPhoneForums.net. Click to expand... That makes sense. Actually I gave the URL out to a friend and I typed in and saw the s on the end and thought that didn't look right. At least I know I'm not crazy now heh.