What's new

Taptalk

thehappyman

Reaction score
New cool new App lets you manage multiple forums from your iPhone - I read from and post to this forum (and others) right from the IPhone with "Tapatalk". Way, way cool !!!!!

Can edit and post attachments too.
No PC needed. All done from IPhone with TAPATALK. It is $2.99 but supports 6,000 some odd forums !!!!

I love it! It really helps to see at a glance what you haven't read. Also is faster over 3G than safari.

overpriced
I'll pass

Well worth it if u read forums on iPhone. Not every app can be free...

Fitting you say it's overpriced with a profile pic of a ferrari next to your name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it but out of all the forums I'm on this is the only one that supports it. lol for me that is overpriced.

overpriced
I'll pass

Well worth it if u read forums on iPhone. Not every app can be free...

Fitting you say it's overpriced with a profile pic of a ferrari next to your name

And your point is sweetheart?
I'm simply saying 3 bucks for an app that you don't have to use to browse a forum is pointless.
And where did you see me saying it should be free? I'd get your eyes checked buddy ;)

Tapatalk is a good app tho. Thats the only reason i found/participate in this forum.

Guys, I believe we are working on a version of this specific for iPhone4Forum.net -- so you won't have to pay for it. Stay tuned!

Guys, I believe we are working on a version of this specific for iPhone4Forum.net -- so you won't have to pay for it. Stay tuned!

ooh, that's great news!
Any hints of when it'll be released? :D :D :D

I use it and like it but their is only 3 sites that I'm on that support it.

Yes many use it I don't remember paying for it as I think its a lite version that's free

The lite version is free but you can only use it to read posts - You can't write posts with it. They are both in the App Store !!!!!

i think it's worthless. more than half of the forums are in arabic, german, or some other language......