What's new

Taking Suggestions: What to do with old Windows Mobile Phone?

NewtoApple

Reaction score
I got an order status e-mail from AT&T yesterday that my order is moving forward. So far, that is. I am now contemplating all the fun things I can do to my old WinMo phone once the iPhone 4 arrives. Sorry to even say that word, winmo, here in the forums.

I'm open to suggestion!

I have a blog post running on the topic as well.

iPhone 4 Pre Order with AT&T | Adding Apple
Screen shot of the order status is here too.

hmmmm, burn it, smash it, give it to a homeless guy so he can get a crap load of beer and drugs(thats what I did with my 2G)

lol, never hurts to have a back up even if it is a win**** phone :)

I sold my Moto Droid earlier this week. If it's new enough that someone will still want it, then sell it. But if its an older phone then I say shoot it a couple times.

Check out the Wal-Mart trade in program Gazalle. If its worth anything they will pay for shipping and send you a prepaid Visa for the amount.

yes you could get good amount of money,or use it as a backup phone incase something happens to your first

i wouldent trust ebay as far as i can spit.. i went to sell a ebay item and i kept getting ***** :mad:@@@ idiots to put it politely sending me FAKE money orders from paypal and im sure its been going on for a very long time i guess i never used ebay much and now ill never use it,,

there are websites that pay you to take your old phones and they pay you. here is a paste of the emails i get :..

You've got new funds!

Dear my@email@here,

Lian Dennis Just sent you PayPal.

Lian Dennis is a Verified Buyer.

Payment Details,

i_safe.gif

Amount:
i_safe.gif
£3,200.00 GBP

i_safe.gif

Transaction ID:
i_safe.gif
GH747782SKJ908238S

i_safe.gif

Subject:
i_safe.gif
Ship before 22/06/2010

i_safe.gif

Note:
i_safe.gif
You have Been paid for your
nokia N97 sim free 160446567242

i_safe.gif

i_safe.gif

i_safe.gif

i_safe.gif

Shipping Informations,
i_safe.gif
Address:
i_safe.gif
Name:Chima Dennis
Address:# 5 dagunro street obantoko
State:Ogun
City:Abeokuta
Zip Code:

i_safe.gif
Address Status:
i_safe.gif
Confirmed
i_safe.gif
i_safe.gif
i_safe.gif
i_safe.gif
i_safe.gif

This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "
APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail [email protected] and our customer care will attend to you.send the shipment's tracking number to us for security purposes,the money will be credited to your account immediately.

Important Note: The Right to Refund claim process applies only to payments that have not been successfully transmitted to the recipient. With
PayPal almost all payments are transmitted to the recipient immediately, except for eCheck payments, and payments to non-PayPal members. Please do not file a Right to Refund claim because the payment has already been completed.

**PLEASE NOTE**
Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us, You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from
PayPal informing you that the Money has been credited.
Copyright © 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (United State) Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the Europe as an electronic money institution.
PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056.

PayPal Email ID PP304

then they email me demaning i send the items or they will report me as a scammer LOL the CHEECK OF THEM, damn nigerians. ebay is just a place for con artists to go. im sure there are some very good buyers and sellers who keep their word, but i just will never trust that place again

I have the same problem. I think I'm giving it to one of my kids.