What's new

T-Mobile in uk said it takes up to a month before my I phone 4s white gets delivered

m_sbutt

Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to this forum, I just wanted to ask i ordered a contract with T-mobile on sunday 23rd october 2011. It said it can take up to 1 month before my I Phone 4s white 16GB gets delivered to me and they would E-mail me when its on its way to me.

Has any1 else had the same experience, and did it really take 1 monthe before it got delivered or was it less. Your reply would be much appreciated

Thank you

Mo

While I am not in the UK, I can confirm that the 16GB iPhone sold out first across the planet. Here in the US, the 32GB is spotty around the country and the 64GB can still be had quickly.

Hi skull one,
Thank you for your response. Any other people had the same experience??????????

m_sbutt said:
Hi skull one,
Thank you for your response. Any other people had the same experience??????????

Been a few threads on supply issues, this was a much anticipated massive launch across many countries, bear in mind right up-to release nobody was actually sure if it would be the iPhone 5, and many were not deterred at it being 'just the 4S' instead.

so patience is a virtue that will be rewarded. - eventually :).

For you to decide what you usage is likely to be, but if watching movies is your thing perhaps reduce the wait and go for the 32GB as there is no memory expansion slots.