What's new

Sync movie into iph4 but cant see or play it

Grahame

Reaction score
I have used handbrake to create a movie for itunes library. Placed into library then sync it into my iphone. The problem is that the movie appear to transfer in that it takes up memory space, as seen in the summary /capacity but when I open ipod and look into videos there are no videos to watch. I confirmed that there are suppose to be movies in iph4 in General/About and under video it says there is one video? The same movie can be sync to my wifes iphone 3gs jailbroken/unlocked

I have a Iphone 4 with Jailbreak/Unlock via Limera1n and is on 4.0.2 , any help as I would like to view movies.

why dont you just install vlc player from the app store FREE and then upload the xvid straight to the iphone 4? it plays them just as well as the .mp4 ;) vlc media player

Thanks for the advice will try and advise. Do you have any idea why the movie sync's into iph4 but is not visible and is not recognised to play via the ipod movie section of the phone when I do the same process on iphone3gs it works fine?

Installed vlc media player and that allows me to watch movie via iph thanks now just have to remove old files that I cant see as in Setting/General/About the ihp tells me there are Videos 8 (don't know why when they are no longer in iph how do I remove this?)

maybe sync the device with itunes after they are deleted.. nto sure why they still sowing as there though if you deleted it