What's new

Sound and vidoes sync issues

Maxwell2nd

Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry but I'm new here and I mainly joined this site because I have few issues with my iPhone and would like help with it pleas.

1st problem: I have few videos in mp4 format (videos from youtube which I download it throe Keepvid.com) and I added them to the itunes library and I see them in the library but when I try to sync and all, I don't see anything in in my iPhone.

2nd problem: I have three movie files in mp4 format, two of them appear in itunes and the 3rd film don't appear in itunes library.

3rd: problem: The sound glitch thing, I know how to solve it, but it keeps happening from time to time. Is that normal or is something is wrong with my iphone?

I know my problems sounds silly especially the first two but that's what happening with me. Pleas, I'm really sad about these issues and frustrated especially after paying a heavy price for this phone. I'm now thinking if I can't fix these issues I'll maybe sell my phone and buy the Samsung Galaxy S since I can just send my files easly without the itunes complications.

Okay I think I should mention something in a separate post, the speaker issue is back again and this time I'm not sure how to fix it. Base on my knowledge, I need to connect the iphone with my PC and with itunes to fix it, right? Well it's not working this time. It was working just fine a while ago but just after trying to sync, it just went silent.

40 people viewed my topic and no one answered?

Can anyone at least just til me if theses issues can be fixed or not so I can move on?

Sometimes there are videos, even in mp4 format that cannot be synced into an iPhone or iTouch. Those things happened with my iTouch before so I opted not to download and sync so much videos into it anymore. As for the sound glitch, what king of glitch would it be? Any descriptions?

Try using ifile together with safari download manager when you want to download mp4 or mp3 files. Mxtube is good app for downloading youtube vid

Well, the speaker doesn't work but when I use the headphone it's fine. I heard that the problem would be solved when you hook up with your PC and iTunes and it does fix it but now not anymore. Sometimes the sound will come when it's conectied and sometimes it won't, so it's getting worse and now I can't hear anything from my phone. I heard it's a well known glich between the iPhine users, is that true? Why did Apple did not do anything about it?

Anyway, I'm going right now to the store where I bought it from and let them check it since I have insurance from them. I hope things will go well.

Thanks the replay guys.

Regarding the sound glitch, it's more of a hardware malfunction. I suggest to have your iPhone checked. Hope all goes well, and no problem :)