What's new

Movie Tips & storage/sync apps

macca1980

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I was wanting to use my iphone 4s to shoot a small movie. I have a few questions about this.

1. Which is the best tripod for iphone?
  2. What are the best FX? (I have already got movie looks)
  3. This is my main question..... I dont have much room left for videos due to apps and music. What is the safest way for me to get the most space possible for shooting video? I was going to create a backup then untick the sync apps & music box in iTunes. I was worried that I will lose app data if they are unsynced & re-synced. Is this advisable?
  4. Any other tips much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi, I'm probably treading a fine line here but I'd like to answer a question with a product...

If you're looking to send/store/transfer HD or high-quality video from your iPhone, I'd suggest using the latakoo app. Available in the iPhone store. It'll allow you to select quality/speed settings and keep your iPhone's memory free. It's a much faster upload as it uses some pretty neat tech to compress the video and you can send it to the cloud directly off of your iPhone. Check it out, I'd be happy to answer questions.

Cheers

Edit: link to app: latakoo Flight Mobile for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited: