What's new

Switching from Android?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious.

This question is levelled mostly at those considering a switch from Android to iPhone 7, but if anyone else has any thoughts please feel free to share.

What is the attraction of the new iPhones that seems to have piqued the interest of those who have never used them before?

I wonder how many Android users will return the Note 7 due to the battery issues and go with the iPhone 7 plus instead?

I'm curious.

This question is levelled mostly at those considering a switch from Android to iPhone 7, but if anyone else has any thoughts please feel free to share.

What is the attraction of the new iPhones that seems to have piqued the interest of those who have never used them before?

Well first the fact that the 6s plus and 7 plus dont blow up on you when charging is a great safety measure lol both phones have better battery life then most android phones also apple is more simplified and redefined the android I see people still using iPhone 4 and 4s what android people are still using from 4 or 5 years ago ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never being one for going against the grain, but even on
here we have read of the new iPhones getting hot, and being replaced by Apple.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Never being one for going against the grain, but even on
here we have read of the new iPhones getting hot, and being replaced by Apple.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
You don't need a fire extinguisher though for iPhones though ;)

Well first the fact that the 6s plus and 7 plus dont blow up on you when charging is a great safety measure lol both phones have better battery life then most android phones also apple is more simplified and redefined the android I see people still using iPhone 4 and 4s what android people are still using from 4 or 5 years ago ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no longer use it. But loved the 4s Phone

That was my first iPhone. I still have it but don't use it as a phone any longer.

I gave my 4s away. They love it. Still going strong. What are you using it for? The 3GS was my first. Still have it.