What's new

Successfully bypassed icloud on ios 7.1.2 but no service

lastwarning91

Reaction score
i bypassed icloud on iphone 4 bcz from whome i purchased this iphone is no longer in contact that i can get his icloud id pass so i decided to bypass it and i was successful i set up it as A New Iphone Then signed into icloud with my new id pass everything was ok but when i inserted my sim card it showed no service then i again added carrier bundeles in mnt1/mobile/iphone/carrier bundles but no luck so i want to ask is there any way to get signals through some hack or jv sim? and on more thing Find my phone is also not showing my iphone after the bypass

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

There are lots of scam sites, promising to bypass iCloud's Activation Lock. Even if it seems as if they are successful, in reality they are not. As you notice by now, because your iCloud account still doesn't show this iPhone. So it's still connected to the former owner's ID.
There is no way around iCloud. A bypass would need to hack the iPhone and Apple Servers, which is impossible, even if you try jailbreaking the device. The only successful method is described here:
iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone
It has to be done by the one who owned this device.

So we can't give you any other advice than to try finding the previous owner, to get it removed from his iCloud ID.

i bypassed icloud on iphone 4 bcz from whome i purchased this iphone is no longer in contact that i can get his icloud id pass so i decided to bypass it and i was successful i set up it as A New Iphone Then signed into icloud with my new id pass everything was ok but when i inserted my sim card it showed no service then i again added carrier bundeles in mnt1/mobile/iphone/carrier bundles but no luck so i want to ask is there any way to get signals through some hack or jv sim? and on more thing Find my phone is also not showing my iphone after the bypass
Can you share how you did this? I have an iPad mini 3 that I need to by pass icloud. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Despite what the OP stated in his post, there is no way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock. If the FBI can't bypass Activation Lock, it's very unlikely that dozens of spammers on the Internet can do it. Unless you can get the original owner to remove the iPad from his iCloud account, you have little more than an expensive paperweight. This is the only way to femove iCloud Activation Lock from any device. iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone

Last edited:
Can you share how you did this? I have an iPad mini 3 that I need to by pass icloud. Thanks

If you've read the post above, you'll notice that the iPhone doesn't work correctly, and I suppose the OP will find a few other flaws too, not only the still connected iCloud ID, and the service not working.

Did you check if your mini is blacklisted, as advised in your thread?

If you've read the post above, you'll notice that the iPhone doesn't work correctly, and I suppose the OP will find a few other flaws too, not only the still connected iCloud ID, and the service not working.

Did you check if your mini is blacklisted, as advised in your thread?
I did read it doesn't work correctly, but I'm hoping I can at least by pass the icloud. I still have 30 days after today to have the police process of giving me legal ownership so hopefully apple could remove it from blacklist.

I did read it doesn't work correctly, but I'm hoping I can at least by pass the icloud. I still have 30 days after today to have the police process of giving me legal ownership so hopefully apple could remove it from blacklist.

Even if the police gave you legal ownership, Apple still wouldn't help you remove the Activation Lock.

Apple won't remove any device from a blacklist. The only person who can have the carrier remove a device from a blacklist is the person who had it put on the blacklist in the first place.

You should also stop any process of giving you legal ownership of the iPad as you'll never get any benefit from owning an expensive paperweight. You'd be much better off going to an Apple Store and purchasing a new or refurbished device with full warranty protection.

BTW, Apple won't service an iCloud Activation Locked device that's not brought in by the original owner.

Even if the police gave you legal ownership, Apple still wouldn't help you remove the Activation Lock.

Apple won't remove any device from a blacklist. The only person who can have the carrier remove a device from a blacklist is the person who had it put on the blacklist in the first place.

You should also stop any process of giving you legal ownership of the iPad as you'll never get any benefit from owning an expensive paperweight. You'd be much better off going to an Apple Store and purchasing a new or refurbished device with full warranty protection.

BTW, Apple won't service an iCloud Activation Locked device that's not brought in by the original owner.
Well I got the emails going back and forth between me and the person who I bought it off Craigslist six months ago, but untilast month when I needed to reset it is when this nightmare started. He wants me to pay him $150.00 to remove it on top of what I paid him six months ago.

So there hasn't been any change since you posted this in May.

You're out of luck then. Sites that promise they can unlock an iCloud locked iDevice are scam, nothing else.

While you're out of luck in ever getting that iPad back to a working state, you can use this site to check the Activation Lock status of any future device you buy.
www.icloud.com/activationlock
If you had known about this back then you could have saved yourself hundreds of dollars and a lot of grief.

Last edited: