What's new

Bypassing my iphone 6s iCloud Activation

Maestro78

Reaction score
I was given by my brother an iPhone 6s but already registered icloud....however this person is no longer available for me to get his apple ID...However i was told that this iCloud activation can be bypass and deactivated....i hav tried bypassing this icloud activation on my own but didn’t succeed.....

Can anyone advice me how to i bypass it and what software i need to download it to bypass it....thanks

I was given by my brother an iPhone 6s but already registered icloud....however this person is no longer available for me to get his apple ID...However i was told that this iCloud activation can be bypass and deactivated....i hav tried bypassing this icloud activation on my own but didn’t succeed.....

Can anyone advice me how to i bypass it and what software i need to download it to bypass it....thanks
I’m afraid that there’s no way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock. The only way to get that iPhone working again is to input the Apple ID and password of the person it’s locked to. Unfortunately, your iPhone cannot be used as it is.