What's new

submurged in water

We decided to go early tomorrow morning, but I just spoke with a Apple rep and was advised that they have plenty of Gold 32 5s's in stock, so I will be patiently waiting on the 6s/6s Plus....Well not so sure about the "patiently waiting" part....LOL
Well if they give you a new 5s it will be in lovely condition when you come to sell it in two or three months time.

Well if they give you a new 5s it will be in lovely condition when you come to sell it in two or three months time.
It's my Wife's 5s and she has no intention on getting rid of it ....she loves the design much better than the iPhone 6. She was going to trade with me if Apple replaced her 5s with the 6......Its ok, because I really want the 6s/6s Plus anyway.

It's my Wife's 5s and she has no intention on getting rid of it ....she loves the design much better than the iPhone 6. She was going to trade with me if Apple replaced her 5s with the 6......Its ok, because I really want the 6s/6s Plus anyway.
Ah right, I'm considering getting the 6s plus, I like my iphone 6 but I think the bigger screen is really nice.

My Wife accidentlly put her 5s in the washing machine yesterday and washed it. I immediately removed the SimCard and put the iPhone in rice. Thank God for AppleCare+. I have a GeniusBar appointment on Friday 6/19 @3:40pm, but we're going to do a walk in today or tomorrow. I'm kinda hoping it can't be restored and they don't have any 5s's so she can get a iPhone 6 and switch with me. She likes the 5s better....SMILE
You think AppleCare's a waste of money, until the day you need it. I hope you get the new phone without any problems.

Ah right, I'm considering getting the 6s plus, I like my iphone 6 but I think the bigger screen is really nice.
I'm still on the fence "so to speak" about which 6s to get. I'm not even sure about the color yet....LOL

You think AppleCare's a waste of money, until the day you need it. I hope you get the new phone without any problems.
That is so true. Apple rep has already told me that I qualify for a new iPhone so I shouldn't have any problems

When I ordered my 6 I ordered blind really as regards size as I preordered but now I have seen the two sizes I really like the plus.
When both iPhones became available, it was possible to compare sizes somewhere online, so I knew the 6 would have about the same size as my SGS 3. That's why I ordered the 6 plus. It was the right decision.

When both iPhones became available, it was possible to compare sizes somewhere online, so I knew the 6 would have about the same size as my SGS 3. That's why I ordered the 6 plus. It was the right decision.
Yes I saw a comparison but I thought at the time the 6 was big enough for me but having looked at the plus I'm really tempted.

Amen! On a side note, my lightening cable starting dying, ran into to Apple with it, and even on a busy Saturday (aren't they always) was on my way in under 10 minutes with a new cable, no charge.

While on the Apple site looking at the iPhone 6/6+, I've come to the conclusion that I like the design of the 5s better as well, but I'm also itching for a larger screen, so the 6s+ makes more sense for me to purchase.....DECISIONS, DECISIONS

Having had both actually all 3 I love the six plus. It's perfect and I can't imagine going back now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk