What's new

iPhone 7 & Plus waterproof test

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

iPhone 7 & 7 plus water resistant test in Soda, Coffee & Fresh water fully submerged for at least 5 minutes.

Let us know what you think!

ive tested my own by running it under the tap for a minute or so.... and in the uk it always rains so it might be a used feature, we'll see. or maybe even in the shower when it rings

ive tested my own by running it under the tap for a minute or so.... and in the uk it always rains so it might be a used feature, we'll see. or maybe even in the shower when it rings

If l had 1 don't think fate would be on my side l'd drop it

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Wait till he drops it in a little puddle and says no problem, it's been tested.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

If l had 1 don't think fate would be on my side l'd drop it

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

it was only in the sink so if I had dropped it I dont think much would of happened to the phone, but I also tested it in the shower as I needed to sync music for offline mode and so I was doing it in the shower and its all working perfectly.

Thats brave, Won't be testing mine.....I'll just take their word for it ;)

Well even with out apple care if they say it does something and it breaks then surely they have to replace it for you with out a questions? but I was not worried for a second :p even when using it in the shower. My wife said the exact same thing that she would never have done that.

a work friend also said she would probably get used to putting it in water and then go to do it on a phone that is not at all water proof lol