What's new

stuck in activation screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

macsimleonard21

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I’m stuck on the activation screen in my iphone and it keeps asking me to enter the Apple ID of the previous owner… I bought this iphone second handed but the previous owner forgot to disable Find My iPhone and he doesn’t know the Apple ID either, he gave me this website to let it unlock EDITED is this even legit? :S Someone ever tried this website?

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please help me? I’m stuck on the activation screen in my iphone and it keeps asking me to enter the Apple ID of the previous owner… I bought this iphone second handed but the previous owner forgot to disable Find My iPhone and he doesn’t know the Apple ID either, he gave me this website to let it unlock EDITED is this even legit? :S Someone ever tried this website?
I'm afraid that without the original owner's Apple ID and password the iPhone cannot be activated. No website can do anything to help you. You should try to get a refund for the iPhone as the seller sold you a useless device.

Everyone considering the purchase of a second hand iPhone or other iOS device should carefully read this thread and heed all it's warnings. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-help-15/before-buying-new-second-hand-device-online-61994/

Last edited:
well i've unlocked my iphone with this website Edited , and i see they got some services for icloud unlock, im definitly gona try it

[Moderator edit: Removed link to advertising web site. Please read the rules. Thanks.]

Can you pls give me the site to unlock icould on my iPhone the phone was sent to me by a friend in the state and now I can't get the icould away to get my phone too work for me so can you pls help out? By give me the site.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed Email Address

Can you pls give me the site to unlock icould on my iPhone the phone was sent to me by a friend in the state and now I can't get the icould away to get my phone too work for me so can you pls help out? By give me the site.

As scifan57 stated, you need the previous owner's Apple Id password, there's no other way around it.

there are alot of videos on youtube regarding this, not sure if you guys have seen them, if so what you make of them?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.