What's new

Strange App

brixtonboy

Reaction score
Something strange has happened with my banking app.
b6457262208bf690af1e1b99ddeefe5e.jpg

The Sparkasse, it will not except my finger id, or my password. I thought ah delete it and reinstall it, but it will not allow me to.
There is no X to press it says share app?
All works well on my iPad Air 2 though.

Updated iTunes and connect to that, to try to remove the App but although it's on the screen it's not in the list of apps.

Do you find it in Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage - Storage - Manage Storage? If so, it should be possible to remove it from there. That will also delete it from your iPhone, and you'll be able to reinstall it afterwards.

It might be worth force quitting Sparkasse to see if that helps.

In iCloud storage I do not have it. I see the app is allowed to access Mobile data. Turning that off makes no difference.
The App behaves as if it's suspended in midair, hard to explain. As if l have clicked download in the AppStore and then open but it has not fully downloaded.
If that makes any sense.

Ok did that but it makes no difference. What l have just this minute done was a reset, totally forgot about that, now l can delete the app like normal.

Thanks for your help team, got the app newly installed just a slight problem now, means a visit to the Sparkasse.
And a chat.