What's new

stiil cant get it

matt44

Reaction score
Everything I tried doesn't work my facebook app on my iPhone got accidently deleted and when I go to reinstall it . It shows that it is installed and when I go to setting where all my apps still shows facebook with the games I have on there but it's blank

Are you 100% sure that it is deleted and not hiding in some folder?

If you go to the search screen (far left screen) can you find the app in there? If it comes up in there I would say that it is not deleted.

Also, I'm assuming you've already tried rebooting your iphone to make sure it's not some random weirdness happening.

You may have exceeded number of pages available so it may be on a page not visible. Connect phone to iTunes on computer and select apps in tabs and you will see all applications any pages not visible will grey. Move apps from grey area to a norther page and or create folders to limit number of apps hope that helps.

craigfoot said:
Are you 100% sure that it is deleted and not hiding in some folder?

If you go to the search screen (far left screen) can you find the app in there? If it comes up in there I would say that it is not deleted.

Also, I'm assuming you've already tried rebooting your iphone to make sure it's not some random weirdness happening.

Hey ! Yea I'm sure . I search that screen and it's not pulling up anything