What's new

need help

matt44

Reaction score
My daughter was playing with my iPhone and deleted my facebook app I tryed to reinstall it and it want let me. It show already in stall but my app icon is not on my phone can anyone help thanks!

Last edited:
Are you sure that she actually deleted it? Is it possible that she moved it to a folder instead, so it's actually on the phone but not obvious?

Check spotlight to see if the app is still installed by searching for the Facebook app, otherwise try rebooting your phone, but I agree she probably only moved the app.

DaveM said:
Are you sure that she actually deleted it? Is it possible that she moved it to a folder instead, so it's actually on the phone but not obvious?

Yea I'm sure when I got phone the screen was shakeing with the x ,s I go to install it and it shows to be install

matt44 said:
Yea I'm sure when I got phone the screen was shakeing with the x ,s I go to install it and it shows to be install

When I got to settings it shows facebook there and it's like plank when I pull it up

matt44 said:
When I got to settings it shows facebook there and it's like plank when I pull it up

Sorry blank

I had FB on my iPod Touch and iTunes. When I got the iPhone, it was already preinstalled. For some reason, there are two different versions and I now have both of them on my iPhone. One is a blank page and the other one works. When I try to delete the blank, it messes up both. So, try installing it again. I have a feeling my issue is that one is an actual app and the other may just be the FB page I "bookmarked" from Safari.

Oh, and I just leave both on my iPhone. The blank one sits on it's own homescreen by itself and I never use it.