What's new

Can any one help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt44

Reaction score
My kid was playing with my iPhone when I look at it she was deleting some of my apps and now my facebook app is gone. It still shows under settings but blank . When I try to reinstall it on the app store it sows installed

matt44 said:
My kid was playing with my iPhone when I look at it she was deleting some of my apps and now my facebook app is gone. It still shows under settings but blank . When I try to reinstall it on the app store it sows installed

Shows sorry

Try a hard reset of your device(hold the Headset and Home button until you see the apple logo). Hope this helps! Let me know if your still having this issue.

iJasonTATE said:
Try a hard reset of your device(hold the Headset and Home button until you see the apple logo). Hope this helps! Let me know if your still having this issue.

No that didn't do it either

iJasonTATE said:

You mean sleep/wake button. Try this method again but this time hold the sleep/wake button. This should help. I just noticed you started another thread about this issue. Please refer to that thread for more assistance. Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.