What's new

Springboard swipe up and slighlty move up to see icons in last row

iphonefr33k

Reaction score
Trying to figure out which tweak enabled this feature? I looked through all of them and I cannot figure it out? I can be in any application and swipe it upward and back to home page. Its actually annoying. At first I thought it was a really nice feature but if you scroll swipe updwards a lot its a pain in the arse.

Here are the tweaks I have installed but only using a few features almost none for now:

SBSettings
Springtomize
Activator
QuickDO << Disabled
CallBAr
Winterboard << Not sure what use this is for may have to uninstall this

iphonefr33k said:
Trying to figure out which tweak enabled this feature? I looked through all of them and I cannot figure it out? I can be in any application and swipe it upward and back to home page. Its actually annoying. At first I thought it was a really nice feature but if you scroll swipe updwards a lot its a pain in the arse.

Here are the tweaks I have installed but only using a few features almost none for now:

SBSettings
Springtomize
Activator
QuickDO << Disabled
CallBAr
Winterboard << Not sure what use this is for may have to uninstall this

Go back and check very carefully through Springtomize, Activator and QuickDo. WinterBoard won't do it as its just a themer app.

Go back and check very carefully through Springtomize, Activator and QuickDo. WinterBoard won't do it as its just a themer app.

Figured it out. I had one more tweak and forgot about it called Zephyr. Section "swipe up from bottom" Action = Close App (and Switcher).

I have to look more into detail on Switcher to. No sure exactly what it does but I see it in many tweaks. I may have too many on the Iphone 4s. The ones I mentioned with Zephyr does that sound like too many to have all installed at the same time?

Thanks

iphonefr33k said:
Figured it out. I had one more tweak and forgot about it called Zephyr. Section "swipe up from bottom" Action = Close App (and Switcher).

I have to look more into detail on Switcher to. No sure exactly what it does but I see it in many tweaks. I may have too many on the Iphone 4s. The ones I mentioned with Zephyr does that sound like too many to have all installed at the same time?

Thanks

When you double press the home button and a small window at the bottom of the screen shows recently used apps, that's the Switcher.

It's not too many to have installed at one time. But, you need to remember what each tweak does or you'll be back in the same boat you just rescued yourself from :) I've been in that situation myself.

Last edited:
Yes I see that if you hit the home button twice. I kept the swipe feature and changed it to "two finger" Yes it can get very complicated when all of them are enabled and you use a little here and there from each one.

Why would you remove Zephyr? I love it. Try setting you sensitivity to tiny and you won't close anything accidentally