What's new

Apps, Tweaks or Theme I am Using, Lots Listed Please Read

XamDam

Reaction score
This is what i have installed so far and all is fine so far.

New Added:

- BiteSms = Well i tried Bitesms a texting app you can send emoticons with.

I uninstalled it as i found it not useful to my liking as all i need is a regular text program like the one already provided with the iphone 4, although bitesms is a great program and highly recommended by many to have, its just not for me. Try it out for yourself and see if its right for you.

Already add:

- Winterboard = App for enabling Themes

- icomplete = Theme and needs winterboard, make sure summerboard is checked off.

- Callbar = Awesome App that puts a Callbar in Status Bar location (Read about it you'll Love it)

- aptbackup = App for backing up in Text Only for Cydia Apps, to be auto downloaded if needed after a restore or updated Ios/jailbreak.

- appbackup = App for backing up Apple Apps and game data too

- iblacklist = App for blocking anyone and text too, Awesome app i had it on my 3GS phone too

- My3G = App for allowing Apps that need Wifi to be used over 3G, facetime is OK, AppStore for bigger files

- Springtomize 2 = Awesome app for tweaking many settings and can HIDE NEWS STAND

- Pdanet = A tethering App

- NCsettings = Great App for Toggle setups in the Notification Centre.

- SBsettings = Great Program for a dashboard setup for toggles

- Activator = Gesture Swipe and more App

- Tab+ = Allows infinite pages to be open in Safari

- Ifile = Broswe files and so forth on the iphone (good for experts)

- PMP = Helps protect privacy even more, goes great with Privacy Tweak too.

- Poof = Hide any Apps except Newsstand

- Untrackerd = Tweak that continously deletes Locating Info in background

- Pull To Refresh Safari = Allows you to swipe down from top like using twitter option to refresh (Makes life easier for me)

- Glowing StausBar Clock = App to put a glowing status bar clock in staus bar ( red, yellow, blue and more)

- NoCyfresh = Helps with bad hackers who loadeded crap spyware before ( A must have tweak)

- Igotya = Cool app to help in theives stealing ur phone you get a photo of them and location (needs to be on)

- Color Keyboard = Using the Iflex Leather Theme, makes keyboard a matte black color.

- Cydelete = Allows to delete Cydia installed apps and tweaks just like doing natural deletes.

- Compass for maps = Puts a little compass on the map when open.

- Privacy = Helps protect your privacy

- Weather Icon = Puts a temp icon and image if you prefer in the status bar, Cool Tweak

- Black FX Keypad HD = A Theme to make the Keypad all Black to match my black keyboard (uses winterboard to apply it)

- iwipecache = App to wipe Theme Cache when changing themes and resprings for you afterwards to help in clearing old theme caching still.

Note:

I did have ufold installed, but after installing igotya for some reason after leaving phone to charge
for a hr or two the Lock Keypad would not show up, i had to to a hard reboot to get it to come backup.

I also had icleaner and ran it when having Unfold on then installed igotya, so i restored the files icleaner removed and all was ok, but i removed Unfold for now as its Cool, but do you really need it?

I am running a 8gb Iphone 4 (not 4s model) with 5.1.1 Ios, Jailbroken with Absinthe

If you have any questions please ask.J

If you like to post what you use please do so.

I will update as i try our more stuff.

Last edited:
Edited a couple typos like Ifold should of been Unfold and corrected the word chaning to Changing.

I hate typing on a mobile device :) it all i have.

I'm using quite a few of the same tweaks/packages you are. Where you listed "Poof" you mentioned that it won't hide the native Newstand app. I use NoNewsIsGoodNews to hide Newstand... just thought I'd add.

I'm using quite a few of the same tweaks/packages you are. Where you listed "Poof" you mentioned that it won't hide the native Newstand app. I use NoNewsIsGoodNews to hide Newstand... just thought I'd add.

I use spingtomize 2 which i mentioned about will hide newstand and will allow for much more tweaking for (2.99) its awesome program it does many tweaks that some are free but with this program its a all in one program, but for those looking for a free option to hide NewsStand, NoNewsIsGoodNews it is a free one and a good one at that.

I hope others find these tweaks and apps useful and post more in here.

Last edited: