What's new

Someone plz help me !!!!

Dannyrobson

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My iphone 5 6.1 is JB with Evasion

Tried to transfer some music today and realised my computer or my laptop will not recognise the iphone, I tried putting into recovery mode and dfu to restore using ITunes but every time it looks like it's restoring it freezes, it gets past the verifing process just fine, I can get it into dfu/recovery mode 1st time every time, just seems like every time it tries to instruct it to come out of those modes it struggles.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice :)

Kind Regards,
Dan

You are aware that a restore will remove your jailbreak correct? Leaving your iPhone unjailbreakable on iOS 6.1.4. Open up iTunes, plug your iPhone in normal mode, click on the Store tab on the top, and Authorize this PC. Log in with the credentials that matches the one used on that particular 5 and transfer again.

You are aware that a restore will remove your jailbreak correct? Leaving your iPhone unjailbreakable on iOS 6.1.4. Open up iTunes, plug your iPhone in normal mode, click on the Store tab on the top, and Authorize this PC. Log in with the credentials that matches the one used on that particular 5 and transfer again.

Thanks for that, it's the 1st time it's popped up like it should, even bought the camera files up as it should and showed in my computer, I unplugged the phone and it won't come on again ???

Thanks for your help bud

I can't get it to come up again, is it something to do with this authorise thing? Or could my phone be knackered ??

Really pissin me off now, just keep gettin USZb device not regognizedc