What's new

Plz help restoring and keeping my phone unlocked

YANNISS2009

Reaction score
i got an iphone 4 unlocked 4.0.2 baseband 1.59.00 . i gave back the original sim card to its owner and i did reset on the phone so i can wipe all the information . it freezes on apple logo. when i connect it to itune to restore it using a att card that is not activated. it wont bring back the iOS.
the only way that allow me is to restore to updated i OS . IF I DO IT I WILL LOOSE the baseband . how i can do it without loosing my baseband. i did tinnyembrella but it does not give me the option to save shsh .

i kik it from recovery mode and tried to restore it to 4.0.2 that i downloaded it fails. what should i do plz. is it the only way to restore it and keep the unlock with the original sim card???/ plz help

Now my phone is in recovery mode. How to store it. the itune will only restore to the updated version which will make me loose the base band I don't wanna loose it. Did you use shift and you chosed the iOS without updating. Can you tell me step by step plz.

Remember the phone had 4.0.2. Base band 1.59.00. I don't wanna loose it thanx

download recboot v 1.2, it should kick it out of recovery mode

Try tiniumbrella has a kick out of recovery button and u can use it to keep ur baseband but do t know if it will work I'm on 4.1