What's new

iphone4 password-password plz help

YANNISS2009

Reaction score
my friend was plying with my iphone4 as joke and he put password . could not remembre it .
now im stock with password code to have access to the phone .

i did try retoring it did not allow me to restore giving many error number like 3004 ect .

if i restore and update i will loose the baseband . i want my phone to stay unlocked.

tinnyemrella dont recognise the phone and when it does dont allow me to save my shsh. can not kill the itune so i can not restore without updating .

if you ask me to go to apple im in country where there is no apple .

im out of the us for couple mounths with my work.

plz how to delete this code . i can not have access to nothing .

dont tell me to use the trick bypassing the password will give me only 1 option of making phone calls . i want to have all access to my phone .

thanx lot

Last edited:
i really dont know what else to do man, all i can think of is a restore, but then you rely on a unlock so i dont know =\

i really dont know what else to do man, all i can think of is a restore, but then you rely on a unlock so i dont know =\
yeah im the sadest guy on earth now . im hoping to restore without updating . i dont have access to the computer i used to do restore.
i hope some geniuse guy come and help

Nothing you can do but update and use as an iPod touch until the next unlock.....

Nothing you can do but update and use as an iPod touch until the next unlock.....

thank you DANNY . if the shsh was already saved in cydia. and i updated it and loose ofcourse the base band . is it possible if i jailbreak it i can retreive it from cydia and unlock it or reverse it back ????

thank you DANNY . if the shsh was already saved in cydia. and i updated it and loose ofcourse the base band . is it possible if i jailbreak it i can retreive it from cydia and unlock it or reverse it back ????

Maybe someone with more Exp on this will chime in. But my understanding is when you upgrade with tiny umbrella it keeps the BB the same. Once it's been upgraded it can't be reversed even if you are saved to tiny....

Maybe someone with more Exp on this will chime in. But my understanding is when you upgrade with tiny umbrella it keeps the BB the same. Once it's been upgraded it can't be reversed even if you are saved to tiny....

THE TINNYEMRELLA can not save this phone shsh. does not give me the option to save it . it only recognise the phone in recoverymode only . but dont give me the chance to save the shsh .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDodxuVMWoE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Pass iPhone Passcode Without Restore[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phq3tZbGKg8[/ame]

Do these 2 methods require the use of the original computer where the iphone was sync to? If not, if someone pick up your iphone, all your private info would be lost and may be broadcast in the internet. I sure hope that is not the scenario here.

Do these 2 methods require the use of the original computer where the iphone was sync to? If not, if someone pick up your iphone, all your private info would be lost and may be broadcast in the internet. I sure hope that is not the scenario here.

One method does require the same PC so you could sync all your stuff, the other does not.