What's new

forgot password of iphone4

subedi_kancha

Reaction score
i forgot the password of iphone4.. i dont have itunes.. my phone is locked now... how to break password... please help me.

Wow you forgot your password and lost your PC with iTunes to which the phone is paired? That's careless ;)

You'll forgive my scepticism. The number of legitimate first time posters in this situation are few and far between. Normally some guy found or stole an iPhone.

Anyway, you really are out of luck. The phone can only be wiped and restored back to factory settings on a PC. You can't get round the password other than by typing it in correctly. Otherwise it wouldn't be very good security, would it? Also, if you were a smart owner when you set the passcode, then you set the phone to wipe itself at 10 incorrect attempts. It you weren't so smart you could always try all 10,000 simple passcode combinations. Depends how long you've got and how much you really need the contents of the phone.

I never lock mine,no password,no problems,i have a really bad memory.

maybe u set it to your birthday or something try to think of things from your life maybe that is the password

f4780y said:
Wow you forgot your password and lost your PC with iTunes to which the phone is paired? That's careless ;)

You'll forgive my scepticism. The number of legitimate first time posters in this situation are few and far between. Normally some guy found or stole an iPhone.

Anyway, you really are out of luck. The phone can only be wiped and restored back to factory settings on a PC. You can't get round the password other than by typing it in correctly. Otherwise it wouldn't be very good security, would it? Also, if you were a smart owner when you set the passcode, then you set the phone to wipe itself at 10 incorrect attempts. It you weren't so smart you could always try all 10,000 simple passcode combinations. Depends how long you've got and how much you really need the contents of the phone.

Plus one. Sounds fishy doesn't it.

ok i dont need password... and how to jailbreak it..