What's new

Some question about gevey's turbo sim

extreme

Reaction score
i just buoght new iphone i dont know the version and i dont know the modem firmware. probably the last. and my questions are:
1. if i buy the original gevey's turbo sim and not the fake ones, will it always work even when i restart\losing signal to the iphone?
2. the cheap ones are usually fake right? like the ones that cost 5-10 usd
3. if i decided to buy the original from gevey's site. where can i do it? applenberry.com right?
regards

If you don't know about the version nor about the firmware, how you happen to know about gevey? And what makes you think that you need gevey since you know nothing about your phone information? Incase your phone is factory unlock, maybe nothing will happen to it when you apply gevey on it or maybe you will destroy or block your phone after applying gevey on it. I wouldn't try gevey on a phone which basic information are unknown to me.

If you don't know about the version nor about the firmware, how you happen to know about gevey? And what makes you think that you need gevey since you know nothing about your phone information? Incase your phone is factory unlock, maybe nothing will happen to it when you apply gevey on it or maybe you will destroy or block your phone after applying gevey on it. I wouldn't try gevey on a phone which basic information are unknown to me.
when i opening the phone i have nothing but emergency call 112
so i can't go to settings or anywhere to know the basic information
is there any other way to know ?