What's new

Gevey Turbo Sim for Unlock iPhone 4 4.1/4.2.1/4.3

chutommy1984

Reaction score
Gevey Turbo Sim for Unlock iPhone 4 4G 4.1/4.2.1/4.3 For Sale
gevey-turbo-sim-for-unlock-iphone-4-4g-4-1-4-2-1-4-3-efaf7.jpg

I just want to know that.
Have anyone try to use this kind of unlock sim??

I just want to buy one and try it as the price is 25.99USD

Any suggestion or jail break??

Is this legal in the US? If so, where do I get one for $25?

it is not legal because it means you have to dial 112.. even though for its only for two seconds. Imagine thousands of people all calling emergency services for 2 seconds what it will do...

but it unlocks the newer baseband and firmware so i imagine most of you unlockers dont care...

25 dollars?! You wish... I paid 61 dollars for mine after buying the iPhone 4. Yes, it is illegal, and unlocking like this doesn't come cheap. My only option for a cheap person is to get a fake version that are sold throughout Amazon.com. They can really ruin your device, though... By overheating.

112 here behind the great firewall of china is simply an information type exchange so no problem with the emergency aspect.

i purchased it directly for 450rmb, including the shipping from shanghai here to canton. as such, a $25 cost outside of mainland seems highly suspicious. TAKE CARE.

That gevey sim that you posted is not real. The only real ones cost at least over 55 dollars. 25.99 is the same price that they said they would sell the "fake" gevey sim for. The real one can be bought at www.applenberry.com. They're the people that actually make the gevey sim.