What's new

GEVEY Turbo SIM unlock not working

lazybrain

Reaction score
I live in India and i took my phone to the mobile shop today to try unlock for my 4.2.1 (BB: 3.10.01) using GEVEY SIM method. The shop guy spent almost 3-4 hours trying to unlock my phone with different SIM's. Everything is working fine per the steps mentioned in the instruction booklet. Only during the last step after FLY mode ON and OFF phone searches for signal for a long time and then states "NO service". Any idea why this is happening?

After spending such an unsuccessful time unlocking my phone i got so frustrated that i got a feeling better wait for genuine software unlock rather than experimenting with these cheap Chinese methods (though no offense to anyone!). :mad:

I was also being told that even if GEVEY unlock is successful everytime i switch off my phone and switch it ON again i need to spend time again following the steps recommended by GEVEY SIM guys to get the network back - Now this is very irritating :(

hey hows it going having the same situation just wondering if you found a solution

Hey i was also trying to get my iphone unlocked with the same method will it work properly after unlocking....????

Hey i was also trying to get my iphone unlocked with the same method will it work properly after unlocking....????

Maybe it will, but you will need to have that gevey sim on you all the time because the day u lose signal or you restart your device, you will need to use it again.

Sorry guys for the delay. Could not check this thread. Actually the one which i tried was a fake GEVEY SIM. Now i am using the original ones since almost 1.5 months without any issue. It works like a charm for me!

Sorry guys for the delay. Could not check this thread. Actually the one which i tried was a fake GEVEY SIM. Now i am using the original ones since almost 1.5 months without any issue. It works like a charm for me!

Good for u :)

I have the At&T iphone4 and living in Saudi Arabia>>They will work if you have the orginal one and good service around..2nd thing if ur phone does not show any bar nor the Accept menu after switching the phone ON..>>1st thing u do just switch Airplane Mode on ,,then remove the sim with gevey..then press ok for No Sim..then Switch Airplane Mode off then press ok for the sim Failuar or No sim..then inserte the sim with gevey >>few seconds the bar will apper ,,then the Accepet menu..there u go..Try it
i do that evertime <<because after switching the phone off the on the Accept menu does not apper on..so this way did help me alot but if the messege apper saying turn the phone off do that ,,then turn it on following the steps,,goodluck

great news

I have the At&T iphone4 and living in Saudi Arabia>>They will work if you have the orginal one and good service around..2nd thing if ur phone does not show any bar nor the Accept menu after switching the phone ON..>>1st thing u do just switch Airplane Mode on ,,then remove the sim with gevey..then press ok for No Sim..then Switch Airplane Mode off then press ok for the sim Failuar or No sim..then inserte the sim with gevey >>few seconds the bar will apper ,,then the Accepet menu..there u go..Try it
i do that evertime <<because after switching the phone off the on the Accept menu does not apper on..so this way did help me alot but if the messege apper saying turn the phone off do that ,,then turn it on following the steps,,goodluck

Dear Bro blue_t.. U saved me.. your advice worked like a charm.. double thumbs up bro... i ve always had this problem and ive been trying to get my phone up and running for the past 3 hrs and u just solved it for me.. thank you a thousand time... BTW i just registered to thank you cos U R THE MAN!!! ;) thanks again

tj1985 said:
Dear Bro blue_t.. U saved me.. your advice worked like a charm.. double thumbs up bro... i ve always had this problem and ive been trying to get my phone up and running for the past 3 hrs and u just solved it for me.. thank you a thousand time... BTW i just registered to thank you cos U R THE MAN!!! ;) thanks again[/QUOTE

U can get it in sim application inside phone seting n then sim setng

Hi guys, i too had the same issue. tried for few hours and could make it up. (even blu_t method). But finally removed the gevey sim and turned ON the phone -> got No Sim msg -> inserted gevey sim -> got the accept msg and followed the regular process. Let me know if this works with any of you guys....

Another method that works if you don't get. The accept screen is just switching on and off airplane mode or sometimes switching on and off network settings (data roaming, 3G) Also sometimes it's not necessary to always turn your phone off to do the gevey sim steps sometimes you can just messing with the airplane mode