What's new

Skyfire! Whats your opinion?

Alude904

Reaction score
The new skyfire web browser app was just released. Whats your opinion of it? Like it? Hate it? Worth the 3 bucks? Slower/faster? Good or downright ugly ui? Lemme know!

Don't like it much. No full screen option while browsing. Since I am using Atomic which I think is the best browser, flash isn't important to me that much yet.

It annoys me to look at a loading screen whenever i open the damn thing. And yeah, no full screen option. Also, its not even true flash. I mean, technically, its supposed to be html5 but even still, its not even true html5.

On the app description there is a an ((early adopter price)) highlight. For $2.99? What's it go up to after that? I would think that would be the full price. Anymore is crazy !!

I knew their servers wouldnnt be able to handle it no matter how much they prepared.

wow i was really hoping this would have worked out, i was waiting on someone to give a full review. If anyone has a full review let me know.

wow i was really hoping this would have worked out, i was waiting on someone to give a full review. If anyone has a full review let me know.

Ill work on that right now

Posted a review. Its my first review ive ever done... On anything... And i rushed through it so bare with me if i missed anything or was incorrect. And please add anything you think i might have missed.