What's new

iPhone Starter & Related Doubts Compilation!

Pedro Pinto

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm thinking on buying an iPhone 4S and I would like to be advised by the ones (you) who're used to it.
I currently own a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S but I'm about to sell it because of.... nothing! I actually have no reason or bad things to point to it.

However, I have some questions to ask you about iPhone 4S:

1. Does it worth buying it now or shall I wait for iPhone 5?

2. If I get it for now, what's the best case you recommend for it?
Please consider 2 important things on case recommendation: beauty & quality! I want to get a protective case but I don't want it to be ugly, like Case-Mate Tank, for example, which's ugly for me. I heard about Lifeproof Case, but I sincerely don't like the idea to have a plastic shield over the iPhone's screen (I might be wrong and it can be a good idea). I also read that most of users chose Otterbox (Is it right?) and Defender and Commuter series are also the most chosen models(Is this right? x2). To be honest I fell in love with Commuter Series but I just take it after your opinions. I don't mind if I have to pick an "ugly" case, if the beauty options doesn't worth it.

3. What about Screen Protectors? Zagg, Steinheill?
Well, here is another doubt! For my experience and knowledge, these are the most acceptable brands on screen protectors. Also Martin Fields claim to be good. However, since I'm not used to iPhone and iPhone Accessories, what would you recommend? Why?

4. Finally, which Armband should I pick?
I am a sports lover and it is actually my life & job. Since I do a lot of activities, I would like to have your opinion about it.

Thank you in advance, for everything!