What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Okay here's another in Beta testing. Theme is called Pages. The icons and UI are so crisp and clean, I'm loving it. Enjoy!!!! Check out the calendar it has to be one of the nicest I've ever seen.
iPhone-pages.png
iPhone-4pages2.png
iPhone-4-pagesc.png

Awesome! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay here's another in Beta testing. Theme is called Pages. The icons and UI are so crisp and clean, I'm loving it. Enjoy!!!! Check out the calendar it has to be one of the nicest I've ever seen.

WOW, I want this SOON!!!!!

It does look very good, I would consider switching to that if it where available on cydia

G-Weezy said:

So three weeks of searching and I can't find uniaw 5.0 and can't figure out how to get this exact clock set up. Am I missing something?

Ok I finally figured it out that was absolutely ridiculous lol. Ok so I also put my city code in there but it's still saying hong kong

It's the yahoo weather code you put in. Make sure you save it. Also for the Uniaw it's under perpage in ifile. Page 1 change it there.

All credit goes to Bluemetal. Trust me guys I look for complete themes and this is it. Everything is themed from loading screens to "everything". No skimping on his part.

To the rest of the guys. The final Beta 3 has been released. Testing it and it works great. Final release will be in Cydia next week I believe. You will have tons of options and tons of customization to play with. Any custom walls you want with pictures send me the pictures and styles you like. I can photoshop it up for you.

Lockinfo has been customized to use the themes icons for notifications. ColorKeyboard is also provided.

This is a seperate Lockscreen mod. I think it goes well with the theme.

As you can see in mines the ribbons goes across. The normal one will not be that way. You will like how the images and icons look on your phone. There are 3 optional 3D backgrounds also included in final version. I will post some more screenshots in a bit.

Go here to fully enjoy this theme.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/792494-pages.html

pageshs.png

pageslic.png

pagesloading.png
pagesck.png
pagesset.png

Last edited: