What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Open the config file and enter your location. This is not your zip code.
I know my Yahoo weather code but the Obsidian theme (from which UNIaW5 weather lock screen comes) doesn't have a config file I can find for the weather aspect of the theme in var/stash/themes. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
I've not tried this particular theme but check the setup or settings folder
Oh I thought you'd said you figured it out after having done it. The UnIAW weather lock screen comes from the Obsidian theme.

Last edited:
Oh I thought you'd said you figured it out after having done it. The UnIAW weather lock screen comes from the Obsidian theme.

I think you may have misread. I posted a screen shot then in box 212 and 213 lkw91 made an inquiry followed by
"Nevermind...got it figured out!"

I think you may have misread. I posted a screen shot then in box 212 and 213 lkw91 made an inquiry followed by
"Nevermind...got it figured out!"
in 215 you said for me to open the config file and change the weather code. I then asked you how since there was no config file. Where did u find it?

It's now available on Cydia- modmyi repository. I'm also using Lumo clock and UniAW5.0, sbsettings, Springtomize 2. Plus the Pages 3d brick screen mod.

For the developer's release thread check out Pages- LOTS of great mods going on,

HIGHLY recommend this theme.
In what Repo may I find Lumo Clock and UnIAW? I've looked thru BigBoss and ModMyI and nothing...

Here's mine. It's called "Blackout HD".
It's pretty simple, but it's only 1 dollar and iOS 5 compatible. Totally worth it IMO.

257ecf93.jpg

I second the thanks to G-Weezy!

Awesome! What weather widget are you using?