What's new

should i buy the iphone 4/ contract help

samanthahovan

Reaction score
i have two questions i need help with.

1. I have an iphone 3G right now and I love it. I really want to upgrade to the new iPhone 4, but i've heard good and bad things about it. I was just wondering if it was worth the money?

2. Does your contract stay the same or do you get charged more with a iPhone 4?

Thanks

Your iPhone plan will stay the same, there is nothing that they charge you more for on the new iPhone. Although they have switched the data plans, I don't know if you have selected yours yet. It's 15$ for 200MB and 25$ for 2GB, if you go over you have to pay more there is no unlimited anymore. (Don't quote me on that). The only difference between the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 4 is multitasking, faster, higher display, better camera, front facing camera, and FaceTime. To some people that all makes it the most amazing phone in the world, but others just don't care. I have had the 2G and 3G, and I still am upgrade, it is the most amazing phone. I hope I helped :)

Edit: The bad thing about the phone is the glass on both back and front, it seems like it's a device that you would have to be very careful with, I do that with any phone though. I do not have the phone yet, but I have done a lot of reading on it and it seems that the other problem, with the signal, can be fixed by having something in between your hand and the antenna. A bumper could easily fix that. Or duct tape, which ever you prefer.

Last edited:
If you already have an iPhone you can keep your unlimited data or switch to a smaller plan. You will be blown away by how far this phone has come since the 3G! But don't take my word for it.. Run to the local Apple store and play around with one before you buy!