What's new

Should i go with 4S?

honestmuggle

Reaction score
Hello friends,
Hope you all are fine.

I am using iphone 4. And i am thinking to change it. But i am bit confused coz i am enable to decide that should i stay with my iphone 4 or buy 4S or wait for 5.
Here in india apple products are very costly so before spending money i need suggestions.

Though i extremely love my iphone 4 and happy.
I was just think to change it and go for 4S.
Otherwise directly i will buy iphone 5.

Thank you 😊

honestmuggle said:
Hello friends,
Hope you all are fine.

I am using iphone 4. And i am thinking to change it. But i am bit confused coz i am enable to decide that should i stay with my iphone 4 or buy 4S or wait for 5.
Here in india apple products are very costly so before spending money i need suggestions.

Though i extremely love my iphone 4 and happy.
I was just think to change it and go for 4S.
Otherwise directly i will buy iphone 5.

Thank you dde0a

I would go for the 4S if it had a bootrom exploit allowing there to always be jailbreak and also be able to downgrade.

I only care about this because I want to always have a jailbroken iPhone. Never stock.

If you don't care about jail breaking then perhaps wait for the 5. I personally would get the 4S.

But I didn't get the 4S because it can not be downgraded and does not have a bootrom exploit yet. When it does.. I will get it.

And I won't get the iPhone 5 til it has a bootrom exploit too.

If you have the iPhone 4.. just wait till iPhone 5. I'm sure you can last until the end of the year 2012. Now.. if you didn't have an iPhone at all right now.. then yes, I would say get the 4S and don't wait.

iPhone 4 should be great for now. Save your money, upgrade.

If i had iphone4 i would definately wait for 5,you dont have that much to gain with a 4s but who knows what will come with 5.

zig9449 said:
I would go for the 4S if it had a bootrom exploit allowing there to always be jailbreak and also be able to downgrade.

I only care about this because I want to always have a jailbroken iPhone. Never stock.

If you don't care about jail breaking then perhaps wait for the 5. I personally would get the 4S.

But I didn't get the 4S because it can not be downgraded and does not have a bootrom exploit yet. When it does.. I will get it.

And I won't get the iPhone 5 til it has a bootrom exploit too.

Many thanks 😊

Poisonivy said:
If i had iphone4 i would definately wait for 5,you dont have that much to gain with a 4s but who knows what will come with 5.

Yess you are right. 😊

Norstadt said:
If you have the iPhone 4.. just wait till iPhone 5. I'm sure you can last until the end of the year 2012. Now.. if you didn't have an iPhone at all right now.. then yes, I would say get the 4S and don't wait.

iPhone 4 should be great for now. Save your money, upgrade.

Thank you for the great suggestion. :)

I have the version 4 and will definitely wait for he 5! Why not! The 4 is just fine as is, and the 4S is not THAT much better. I think the 5 will be quite different, and better.

I, like several others, am still using an iP4 and holding out for this years iPhone release. :)

I have the iPhone 4 at the moment like you and will stay with it until the next iPhone is released.

The 4s offers a better camera spec but as i don't use the camera frequently this is not a biggie for me.

The slightly quicker processor chip does not tempt me either. Im not a gamer and my 4 is quick also.

I already have the Siri assistant fully working on my iPhone 4.

I dont suffer from the death grip as i use a bumper however whenever mine is naked i may lose 1 signal bar which is not an issue.