What's new

Should I buy the 3GS?

immigrantbanana

Reaction score
I am interested in buying an iphone 3GS from kijiji (like craigslist). I know that the iphone 5 is getting announced later this week. Will the value of the 3GS go down by a lot? The guy that I am planning to buy it off of wants 150 dollars and it's unlocked for use with all carriers.
I cannot get an iphone 4 or 4s because they currently sell unlocked for 300-400 dollars. Will the price of the iphone 4 go down later this week?

Last edited:
I think you should buy iphone 4s or iphone 5. the iphone 5 will be coming.

You can find an Iphone 4 for just a little more money and there are a lot of people that unlock them for $40 or less. And with the latest update, it's basically an iPhone 4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try eBay. There are so many you'll get tired of looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in buying an iphone 3GS from kijiji (like craigslist). I know that the iphone 5 is getting announced later this week. Will the value of the 3GS go down by a lot? The guy that I am planning to buy it off of wants 150 dollars and it's unlocked for use with all carriers.
I cannot get an iphone 4 or 4s because they currently sell unlocked for 300-400 dollars. Will the price of the iphone 4 go down later this week?
i really wouldnt buy a 3GS now,iphone 4 and 4s will both drop in price and there will be plenty for sale after 5 comes out,i would try and hang on for a later model.

Yeah I would wait too. I just sold an iPhone 3gs on kijiji in anticipation of purchasing the iPhone 5.