What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

Thus far I like it. My advice to everyone is to check BB. They were telling me that if your on VZW BB has already gotten 2 shipments in the grey, most being the 32GB variety. I just checked again and they are still showing available in several main stores within the search radius it uses. Thats in the Charlotte, NC area for me.

I ordered mine online at 4:30 am; got an email telling me ship date Oct. 21-30. I had an appointment near Roosevelt Field that morning and thought, hey there's a corp. AT&T store nearby in Carle Place. Drove to the store at noon on sept 20th, no lines and they had plenty of ip 5s in white and gray. I canceled my online order while I was at the store and 1/2 hr later walked out with my 32 gig 5S in gray. I guess all the hype convinced most people to order online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered my 5S on att.com on Friday at 3:00 am. I got a shipment estimate of 10/1 to 10/10. Imagine my surprise this moring when I saw that it was shipped and will arrive tomorrow on Monday!!!
Bruce

I ordered my 5S on att.com on Friday at 3:00 am. I got a shipment estimate of 10/1 to 10/10. Imagine my surprise this moring when I saw that it was shipped and will arrive tomorrow on Monday!!! Bruce

Yeah Bruce!!! Happy Dance fir guy too!!

I ordered at AT&T , they gave me a ship date of between 10/21 and 10/29 : (

That's for 32 g gold!
I went to best buy, since we don't have apple store, they didn't have any for AT&T .
I still have my unlimited data plan with AT&T , so don't want to loose that by switching carriers.

Order my iP5S 64GB in Gold online via Apple..... actually was online at 3am Florida time, midnight Cupertino time; had no issues with ordering and have a delivery date of Oct 8th.

Always have ordered all my iPhones via Apple on launch day; enjoy the hype (I guess, cannot explain getting up at 3am otherwise).

Couldn't pass up Apple's first Gold iPhone......it was a last minute decision and glad I did.

Now...what to do with the old iP5......any suggestions?

Order my iP5S 64GB in Gold online via Apple..... actually was online at 3am Florida time, midnight Cupertino time; had no issues with ordering and have a delivery date of Oct 8th.

Always have ordered all my iPhones via Apple on launch day; enjoy the hype (I guess, cannot explain getting up at 3am otherwise).

Couldn't pass up Apple's first Gold iPhone......it was a last minute decision and glad I did.

Sell it on Ebay. If it's in good shape you'll get good money for it. Even if it's not you'll get decent money for it.

Shipping confirmation for the 2nd one. This is FAST!!!! Happy Dance!!!

personally im giving mine away but amazon is always a good idea to sell it