What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

I ordered mine thru the Sprint web site at 1:22 AM and my estimated shipping date is 4-6 weeks from today! Granted, we are talking a 16GB Gold but seriously... 10/18-11/1?!?!?

Apple did shipped my iphone 5S gold 32. It will arrive next week

????? Ordered mine earlier this morning with a ship date of 10/21-10/30
Ordered another for my son LATE this afternoon and he now has a ship date of Oct 1st!!!!!! Seriously??? HOW??? Same color AND size!!!!!!!

I'm in the uk and have been my delivery date simply states October. I'm waiting for the gold 32gb.

My date for them sending out my gold 5s was 9-20 then 9-23 now it says 9-30?
Will just have to wait!

Just checked again. Both of our orders now read; Preparing for shipment" however, the one for my son says the SIM is on back order but mine does not. I'll keep checking. Getting excited :)

Ordered from vzw website 1:20 am MDT on Friday. Supposed to ship by 9/24. 16G gray.

The one for my son no longer has "back order" for the SIM. It now reads; processing :)

Tracking number has a delivery date of MONDAY!!!!

I'm so jealous! Mine still says Processing! I hope I got mine ordered in time. I ordered the AT&T 16GB Gold & ordered from the Apple site as soon as it went live. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Status now says Preparing for Shipment. Woo Hoo! I'm getting excited. I feel like a kid on Christmas.

Walked in Best Buy earlier tonight and walked out 30 mins later with my 32GB space grey on VZW

Walked in Best Buy earlier tonight and walked out 30 mins later with my 32GB space grey on VZW

Wow!! You ARE lucky. Didn't think ANY were available for purchase in stores. Congrats. Now, for the 64 million dollar question; is it REALLY worth all the hype??????