What's new

Screen protector?

I picked up some "crystal clear HD" ones from Amazon. They have almost 5 star rating so why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be picking up a zagg glass protector. I have one on my Galaxy s5 and love it

Beats me though how screen protectors have been on Amazon before iPhone 6 was announced,How can they know the correct dimensions ect .

Maybe they have access to the same dummy phones as used by the case makers?
I saw some purporting to be for iPhone 6 and the camera cutouts were in the wrong place, I'm going to wait a few more days and see what comes.

I saw some purporting to be for iPhone 6 and the camera cutouts were in the wrong place, I'm going to wait a few more days and see what comes.
The pictures I've seen in ads for iPhone 6 cases have all been of an iPhone 5s in the case.

I've seen two case designs for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus, a silicone rubber case and a leather case similar to the one for the 5s.
Yes, They don't set me on fire, I have a really nice slip in leather case but i doubt iPhone 6 will fit in it so the hunt for a nice case will start.

Yes, They don't set me on fire, I have a really nice slip in leather case but i doubt iPhone 6 will fit in it so the hunt for a nice case will start.
I'll have plenty of time to search for the right case for my iPhone 6 plus since I won't receive it for over a month.:(

I'll have plenty of time to search for the right case for my iPhone 6 plus since I won't receive it for over a month.:(
You can pass the time searching and enjoying the anticipation.....Either that or grinding your teeth for month :mad:

I ordered the spigen tempered glass screen protector ... best screen protectors for smartphones :)

Beats me though how screen protectors have been on Amazon before iPhone 6 was announced,How can they know the correct dimensions ect .
What I wonder is how the can have a 5 star rating on a product that can not yet have been used. And the fit on the curved display is my only concern.