What's new

looking at cases for my 6 plus

stauren1203

Reaction score
I ordered my 128GB iPhone 6 plus, which will be my first iPhone since the 3g. I have used Bodyguardz screen protectors on my Android devices for a long time and I really like them. Has anyone ordered/installed a Pure by Bodyguardz on their iPhone 6 plus yet? I want to use it in conjunction with the OEM Apple leather case, but I'd like real-world feedback on the two used in unison.

1badsup

Reaction score
I'd say otterbox but they having a lot issues with the 6 plus case. Check out Amzen Crusta.

Nancybout

Reaction score
Love the supcase that's sorta like the otterbox love it! Amazon 20$ prime!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416650567.530838.jpg

patsue

Reaction score
I use an Urban Armor Gear black case with my 6 Plus. I then put a ballistic glass screen protector on the front and I feel it is very well protected without too much bulk.

Love the phone by the way. Glad I got the big one. I was a little worried at first but now that I have gotten used to it, I will never willingly get a smaller smart phone.

Patrick

Nancybout

Reaction score
I dropped my phone yesterday face first OMG but it's saved w this caseology w leather back and gold sides and I used a plain screen protector I'm ordering glass one next

Nancybout

Reaction score
I have more than one case lol!
I have 3 more cases coming soon from cellular outfitters but I bought tempered glass and using regular cases without built in screens.
Today I'm using my pink and white pelican I got @ ATT

Nancybout

Reaction score
Yes @crafteEcowgirl the protector can be removed which I might do I don't know yet.
It's very protective... Imo it's like a slim otterbox.

robert.fousek.1

Reaction score
Don't forget about Tech-21. They have some really good cases and screen protectors. Also, there is always life proof. As of right now, they still haven't released the nüüd case for the 6+(sigh) but maybe soon. Also, lifeproof's warranty is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Reaction score
Don't forget about Tech-21. They have some really good cases and screen protectors. Also, there is always life proof. As of right now, they still haven't released the nüüd case for the 6+(sigh) but maybe soon. Also, lifeproof's warranty is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tech 21 great case I got that tempered Glass to cover the screen

Most reactions

Latest posts