What's new

Screen protector?

GAMESHARQ

Reaction score
I know it's really early and since the phone isn't out yet, nobody really knows which screen protectors are good and which ones are not. But historically speaking, which brand screen protectors have been consistently of good quality?

I have ordered these and here is a code for them also, I am not sure when and If I get a 6+ but I want to get my wife back into just the 6, I ordered the phantom ultra case frendly screen protectors for both and one case (elsewhere) for each the 6 and 6+ (found good deals on everything, that is the only reason why I ordered all this), and I have used phantom skins before and it is long lasting.

Use discount code "NEWSKINZ" during checkout at www.phantomskinz.com to get 50% off your entire order. This offer is valid in combination with our free domestic shipping on orders $24.95 and up. Discount expires at 12:00pm EST on September 13th

Thanks, I might give them a try, especially if I can use a discount code.

I like Zagg screen protectors. I'm current using Zagg Glass Tempered Glass protection. Looks and feels great.

Preferably, I'd like something that is very clear, works well in sunlight, is ultra smooth, and isn't too thick. I've seen some that are really thick and almost feel like hard plastic.

I'm waiting to see how they handle screen protectors for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus, since the screens have curved edges on all four sides.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Tech Armor bring out a screen protector soon, I find those really good. Either that or Moshi iVisor.

I stopped using screen protectors last year and started paying the extra for insurance. I really don't see how you can put a screen protector on these unless you put a case on it too. Now what's the point? I plan on running it naked, but I insured it.

I do think they look better without but i won't chance it.

It's just looking at the glass, how do you put a screen protector on it so that it isn't noticeable? I've always been a proponent of protecting the screen, but I don't see how you can with the 6 and keep the nice feel. Maybe Ghost Armor? At least with Ghost Armor, you can put the front and back pieces together for a seamless transition. If I was going to, I'd get the Ghost Armor, probably.

Moshi iVisor fits over the whole front so it isn't that noticeable, I somehow scratched the screen of my last phone before my screen protector arrived and I'm really careful, Accidents happen and I'm paranoid about scratches.

Yup. I can understand. I might order a Ghost Armor. I've wrapped plenty of devices with it and it works well, as long as you're careful when applying it ;)

Yup. I can understand. I might order a Ghost Armor. I've wrapped plenty of devices with it and it works well, as long as you're careful when applying it ;)
I always get bubbles, The Moshi is really easy to apply and i had great success with the Tech Armour, I wonder how long it will be before they get them out there?

Last edited:
I don't know if the iPhone screen protectors are different, but on my current phone, I never notice it - mainly because it covers the entire front side of the phone as opposed to just the display.

I've used the Spigen glass protector for the last couple years and love them, my daughter and son also used them and I would never use anything but the glass protectors now. I see Zagg has glass protectors but I think Spigen has a slimmer one than Zagg. Unfortunately Zagg is ready to release theirs well before Spigen so I had to pull the trigger on the Zagg.