What's new

Screen protector - Yes or No ?

KCCC

Reaction score
I have had my iPhone 4 since January and so far no scratches, which I find amazing. Does the screen scratch EVER, if using only fingers to touch it ? Does a screen protector cause any problems with the touchscreen ?

By the way, what does it mean to "add tags@ ????

I have had my iPhone 4 since January and so far no scratches, which I find amazing. Does the screen scratch EVER, if using only fingers to touch it ? Does a screen protector cause any problems with the touchscreen ?

By the way, what does it mean to "add tags@ ????

There will be scratches under certain light conditions and no screen protectors dont affect the touchscreen.

no it does not scratch you really have to get keys or something and even then it is hard to scratch it

Get a screen protector. It doesn't affect the touch screen.

They're cheap and you can't help but protect this expensive little piece of technology from scratches & sticky or dirty fingers.

I have a Zagg Invisible Shields Dry front & back and it works great even though you don't need one but it doesn't hurt just in case.

I have a Zagg Invisible Shields Dry front & back and it works great even though you don't need one but it doesn't hurt just in case.

i bought one of them and they are really good, only problem was that i couldent get on there and i was trying for so long that it lost its stickyness lol

KCCC, get a protective case with screen protector! They work!!!!

Screen protector is good for sure. And they don't affect the screen in any bad way possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk