What's new

Screen going black while charging...

SPEEED

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to prevent the screen from going off while the phone is charging?

TIA

there are apps that show time and stats during charching, try rserach the app store. It is not possible without one of those apps.

If I were you and I jb my phone, I would DL 2 apps
1 that prevents phone from sleeping and 1 that looks like a nice clock with a dimmer screen

1 that prevents phone from sleeping and 1 that looks like a nice clock with a dimmer screen

I use slanted lock and the 60sec lock screen on mine. But just looking thru my settings you can set auto lock to NEVER on 4.2.1

I'm confused. Does the fact that I have an autolock timeout set, have something to do with screen going immediately blank as soon as I plug in the charger?

My phone is jailbroken, I have a cool looking lock screen theme (weather, clock, etc.), but I also want to download one of those cool looking battery themes.

I want to prevent the phone from going black when charging so I can tell at all times what the status of the charge is, and also enjoy the cool battery theme :)

Any ideas?