What's new

Screen Cleaning ?

There are a couple of posts in this thread that are not advisable, Take the advice given by Apple as in J. A.'s link.
We do not endorse the use of vinegar or soapy water on a cloth.

Not sure how acetic acid can be alkali, but I've been wrong on many subjects in the past. Digestive juices are 5% hydrochloric acid, by the way.

Ah, yes. Screen cleaning. I just give it a wipe on my jeans, and it's good to go.

i use a svelte cloth that can be purchased from a jewellery store.. good results for me

I use micro fiber cloths to clean my screen. The key is to keep the micro fiber cloth clean between cleanings so I alway keep the micro fiber cleaning cloths in a zip lock bag.

Sooner or later it's time to clean the micro fiber cloth. I manually clean it using distilled water and 3-4 drops of laundry liquid. The key is to always use distilled water for all process of cleaning the micro fiber cloth. That way no foreign particles that could scratch the screen are introduced into the cloth.

Can't resist putting this one in here. It's a method of cleaning iPads rather than iPhones, but I imagine the effect would be the same.

"Instructions" are in German, but the video is pretty self-explanatory.

Magaretz, what type of glass protector is that? That's sound interesting.

Alkali.

Can't resist putting this one in here. It's a method of cleaning iPads rather than iPhones, but I imagine the effect would be the same.

"Instructions" are in German, but the video is pretty self-explanatory.

LOL, I think I'll give that one a miss.

I use the one that comes free with the screen protector I've bought or the one on my eye glass whichever is available

I'm using screen protector for my iPhone, I'm using Micro Fiber cloth with little white vinegar or Alcohol to screen protector,It works for me.it did clean and don't harm the screen.just couple dollars.

i read some people using vinegar or soapy water on a cloth to clean it ,after couple years,don't see any problem.
As my opinion :

Like us,watching PC everyday, some of people have Myopia,some of them don't. it's percentage.