What's new

Review- amFilm Bye-Bye Bubble HD Clear Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5S, 5c and 5

gadgetmonster431

Reaction score
Was doing some online shopping for my new 5s and wanted to get a screen protector. I have used protectors in the past, but wanted something just a little better than what I had used before. In the past it seemed like no matter how hard I tried, there would still be dust trapped underneath or it would go on uneven. So I looked around for something new and better. Well, I found it!!

The amFilm Bye-Bye Bubble HD Clear Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5S comes in a pack of 3 and features install instructions, a cleaning cloth, dust stickers and nice packaging. I used the included cloth to clean my screen before applying. The application was easy and I only had a single bubble to get rid of, which was very easy compared to other sp's I have tried for my other devices. The price is great - $8.95 to protect my screen is a nice value! On top of it, I can't even tell the protector is there, it looks and feels just like my tablet screen. I am going to see if they have any other protectors for my other devices. I highly recommend!

GadgetMonster