What's new

Soigné SGP Glass screen protector. WARNING

Davidm

Reaction score
I thought this would be a great screen protector and the YouTube video made it seem so easy. Received it, cleaned the screen with the included alcohol pad. Let dry and then laid the glass protector on and lightly pushed on the center as instucted. Adhesive spread out over the glass just like the video. BUT by the time it reached the button at the bottom the adhesive quit. When after waiting a couple minutes I used the rubber squeegee to try and get more to the bottom end to no avail. It left a bubble about about 1 1/2 inches on left and a inch on the right. Not only did it look bad it made it hard to see the lower left in the sun. So I pulled it off. I emailed them explaining what I went through and got a e ail back a few days latter saying I had to submit a picture of the problem. Da, am I supposed to not use my iPhone for 4 days till they get back to me. So I took alcohol and tried cleaning the adhesive off as good as I could and made it look just like it did and explained how I tried to represent what it looked like. They wouldn't buy that and is giving me a head time. I suggest you stay away from this product as they make unreasonable requirements. All I thought they would do was send me sometime to clean off the old adhesive and some new stuff to stick it down again. I wasnt asking for a refund, just some fair satisfaction. One other thing that wasn't in their info if your old silicone cases will no longer fit. You must then buy their case. What a ripoff.

Only thing I can suggest is to buy a Zagg Invisible Shield and be done. The wet apply is simple and their customer service is the best.

Sent from my iPhone 4S on Sprints Now Network.

Just warning others to watch out for this company.

I would have been weary of any product that comes with an alcohol cleaner as Apple clearly says to not use any product that contains alcohol in it.

I used a screen protector from a company named Media Devil. Good priced and avaliable on Amazon.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2